- Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ) Finance Conference Held in Dublin Attended by over 100 participants – largest number ever
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Holds Partners Conferences
- Mitsubishi Aircraft establishes new Production Management Office
- Financial Institutions Invited To Mitsubishi Aircraft Presentation in NYC
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Establishes Quality Assurance Department in Munich
First MRJ Flight Test Aircraft Final Assembly Commences
Mid Fuselage Arrives at MHI's Nagoya Aerospace Systems Works
Komaki South Plant
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Conducts Presentation Inviting Financial Institutions
- MRJ Program Schedule Announcement
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Reorganizes Into Seven Divisions
Mitsubishi Aircraft sets up Quality Assurance Department
in Illinois to strengthen interaction with MRJ program partners
Mitsubishi Aircraft and SkyWest, Inc. Conclude Definitive Agreement for
100 Mitsubishi Regional Jets (MRJ) and 100 Options
Hideo Egawa Appointed as Chairman/CEO,
Succeeded by Teruaki Kawai as President/COO
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation Acquires Approval to Conduct Aircraft Design Inspections
- The MRJ Engine Final Assembly to be managed in Aichi, Japan
- Mitsubishi Aircraft and SkyWest, Inc. Announce 100 Aircraft Agreement in Principle
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Receives MRJ Landing Gear for Function Test
- Flight Tests Commence for MRJ's PurePower® PW1200G Engine
- Mitsubishi Regional Jet Schedule Update
- MRJ Iron Bird Successfully Became Airborne
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation Selects Boeing to Provide World-
Class Customer Support and Services
- ANI Group Holdings Ltd. Signs MOU with Mitsubishi Aircraft
for Purchase of 5 MRJ Aircraft
~A New Step in Cultivating the Asian Market~
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation Executive Nobuo Toda Announces Retirement
- MHI Commences Mitsubishi Regional Jet Assembly Work
- Mitsubishi Aircraft to Establish Europe Sales Office
- Trans States Holdings Signed Purchase Agreement with
Mitsubishi Aircraft for 100 MRJ Aircraft on Dec 27, 2010
- MHI Commences Mitsubishi Regional Jet Manufacturing
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Proceeds With MRJ Manufacturing Phase
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Signs Agreement with CAE On MRJ Training Program Development and Implementation
- Mitsubishi Aircraft: Strengthens Business Operations with April Personnel Changes
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Joins the Latin American and Caribbean Air Transport Association
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Executive Takashi Nishioka Announces Retirement
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Taps Heath Tecna to Supply Components for the MRJ Interior.
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Signs Contract with Saab for Support to Develop Technical Manuals.
- Trans States Holdings Signs LOI with Mitsubishi Aircraft for Purchase of 100 MRJ Aircraft.
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Announces Final MRJ Configuration.
- Notice Regarding Allocation of New Shares to Third Parties.
- Hideo Egawa to Assume Post of President of Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp.
- Taiwan's AIDC to Help Design and Develop the MRJ
- Spirit AeroSystems to Supply Pylons for the MRJ
- MRJ to Establish U.S. Sales Firm
- Exhibition at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2008
- FHI Dispaches Engineers to Mitsubishi Aircraft.
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Concludes Support Agreement with Boeing
- JAMCO Participates in Designing of MRJ's Ailerons and Spoilers, Using Carbon Fiber Composite Material Technology to Reduce Weight of MRJ
- Regarding Allocation of New Shares to Third Parties
- MHI Officially Launches Mitsubishi Regional Jet Program -- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp. to Conduct MRJ Business Operations --
- MHI Selects 5 Partner Suppliers to Provide Major Systems for MRJ -- A Significant Step toward the Realization of MRJ Program Launch --
- MHI Joins International Aviation Industry Associations: ERA, RAA and IATA Strategic Partnerships Programme Ahead of MRJ Launch Decision This Spring
- MHI Authorizes Offer of MRJ and Launches Marketing to Potential Customers
Copyright(c) 2008-2014, MITSUBISHI AIRCRAFT CORPORATION All Rights Reserved.